Sunday 20 August 4.15pm to 7pm
Monday 21 August 7am to 5pm
Tuesday 22 August 7am to 12pm
Everything must be removed from Nambour Showgrounds by 12 noon Tuesday 22 August.
High Vis clothing and closed in shoes must be worn from 4pm Sunday 10 August. The Expo Office has hi vis vests for sale for $10.
- All Vehicles will need to have a Vehicle Access Pass on the dashboard when entering/exiting the grounds. This is the same pass used during bump in.
- Print off multiple copies for your staff / transport companies / couriers etc.
REMOVAL OF EXHIBITS
- A limited amount of dismantling and removal of exhibits will be allowed after 4pm on the final day, Sunday 20 August. No vehicle will be allowed into the Expo precinct before 4.15pm under any circumstances whatsoever.
- To minimise congestion, vehicle access will be controlled from Gate 2 off Crusher Park Road.
RV EXIT PASSES – (for those Exhibitors displaying Caravans, Campers, Motorhomes etc.)
- You will be provided RV Exit Passes (one for each RV product). These passes will be delivered to your stand on Sunday 20th August and are unique to your RV brands.
- Security will take one pass for every RV that exits Nambour Showgrounds.
- If you are towing/transporting multiple RVs then you will give the security guard an RV Exit Pass for every RV that is being towed/transported.
- If you are not towing an RV, then you do not need an RV Exit Pass
- NO TRUCKS OR TILT-TRAYS WILL BE ALLOWED INTO THE SHOWGROUNDS UNTIL 5PM
- COPIES OR IMAGES OF THE EXIT PASSES WON’T BE ACCEPTED.
- Gatekeepers/Security officers cannot issue passes on the spot.
- Exit Passes will be required on Monday and Tuesday for caravans, pop-tops, camper trailers,
- motorhomes and other Recreational vehicles.
- All exhibits must be completely removed from the grounds by 12 noon on Tuesday 22nd August or financial penalties will apply.