It was great to see so many exhibitors join us down at the VAN JAM Stage last night after show close. We hope that you enjoyed the drinks and nibbles and catch-up!
A reminder about tomorrow. The show is open on Sunday from 9am to 5pm. Our guests have paid to see a full show, so please ensure that you do not pack up prior to 5pm.
The interim* attendance for Saturday 10 June was 11795 and ticket sales are tracking well.
INTERIM TOTAL: 29188
*Interim attendance figures should be used as a guide only. Official attendance summary will be distributed in the weeks after the conclusion of the event.
DETAILED BUMP OUT INFORMATION IS INCLUDED IN THE FOLLOWIING LINK
BUMP OUT INFO
Note the following:
- All vehicles entering/exiting the grounds must have a VEHICLE ACCESS PASS displayed on their dashboard. Make sure you provide your staff/transport companies/couriers etc with a copy of this pass. Copies are available from the show office.
- Exhibitors displaying Caravans, Camper Trailers, Motorhomes, Campervans, Slide-on, Rooftop Campers, Fifth-Wheelers etc will have their RV Exit passes delivered direct to their stand on Sunday morning.
- All other exhibitors eg Accessories etc do not require an exit pass.
- High Vis clothing and closed in shoes must be worn (Vests are available from our office for $10 each).
- No vehicle will be allowed into the event precinct before 5.15pm
- No trucks will be allowed entry to the showgrounds before 6PM on Sunday 11 June
2023 Let’s Go Sunshine Coast Caravan & Outdoor Expo – 18 – 20 August
Space applications for the 2023 Let’s Go Sunshine Coast Caravan & Outdoor Expo were sent out several weeks ago. If you have not yet received your application invite please let us know at the Supershow Office and we will resend it to you. Thank you to those who have already completed their registration, there has been a great response so far. First round allocations will commence from Monday 26 June so if you want to be included this first round please make sure you have lodged your application.
The prospectus for our brand new event “VAN JAM 2023” was sent out to all exhibitors by email a few days ago. The OFF ROAD OFF GRID EXPO will be different to our classic trade shows. Click here to learn more from our Exhibitor Prospectus. Here, you will see our goals and expectations for the EXPO and how to put your best foot forward at VAN JAM 2023!
The Caravan Trade & Industries Association of Queensland has two categories of membership available to Exhibitors*:
- Member: for those with product directly related to the industry – caravans, motorhomes, camper trailers, fifth wheelers, Dealers, RV Manufacturers etc
- Associate Member: for those products that can be used within the industry but not primarily within the industry – smaller accessories, clothing, gadgets, insurance, credit, services etc.
If you would like to pursue membership, please click on the link below and complete an online application.
*Your membership category is determined by the Board of Directors
SUPERSHOW OFFICE CONTACT DETAILS
Phone: 07 3862 1833 Option 1 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org