Sunday 29th October 5.15pm to 9pm
Monday 30th October 7am to 5pm
Tuesday 31st October 7am to 12 noon
Everything must be removed from Brisbane Showgrounds by 12 noon Tuesday 31st October.
High Vis clothing and closed in shoes must be worn from 5pm today. The Sale Office has Hi Vis Vests for sale for $10.
- All Vehicles will need to have a Vehicle Access Pass on the dashboard when entering/exiting the grounds. This is the same pass used during bump in.
- Print off multiple copies for your staff / transport companies / couriers etc.
REMOVAL OF EXHIBITS
- A limited amount of dismantling and removal of exhibits will be allowed after 5pm this afternoon. No vehicle will be allowed into the show precinct before 5.15pm.
- To minimise congestion, vehicle access will be controlled from Gate 3 – Gregory Terrace (via Brookes Street) or Gate 5 – O’Connell Terrace.
Enter Gate 3 / Exit Gate 1
Monday & Tuesday
Enter Gate 1 / Exit Gate 3
Pavilion Exhibitors – Enter/Exit Gate 5 (Sunday, Monday & Tuesday)
RV EXIT PASSES – (for those Exhibitors displaying Caravans, Campers, Motorhomes etc.)
- You will be provided RV Exit Passes (one for each RV product). These passes have now been delivered to your stand and are unique to your RV brands.
- Security will take one pass for every RV that exits Brisbane Showgrounds.
- If you are towing/transporting multiple RVs then you will give the security guard an RV Exit Pass for every RV that is being towed/transported.
- If you are not towing an RV, then you do not need an RV Exit Pass
- NO TRUCKS OR TILT-TRAYS WILL BE ALLOWED INTO THE SHOWGROUNDS UNTIL 6PM
- COPIES OR IMAGES OF THE EXIT PASSES WON’T BE ACCEPTED.
- Gatekeepers/Security officers cannot issue passes on the spot.
- Exit Passes will be required on Monday and Tuesday for caravans, pop-tops, camper trailers, motorhomes and other Recreational vehicles.
- All exhibits must be completely removed from the grounds by 12 noon on Tuesday 31st October or financial penalties will apply.