BUMP- OUT INFORMATION
Sunday 12th March 4.15pm to 7pm
Monday 13 March 7am – 5pm
Tuesday 14 March 7am – 12 noon
- Vehicles may enter into Heritage Bank Stadium after 4.15pm on Sunday 12 March.
- Trucks will not be allowed to enter until after 6pm on Sunday 12 March.
- Use the same exit gate that you used to enter the stadium during bump-in
- High Vis clothing and closed in shoes must be worn from 4pm Sunday 12 March. The Expo Office has hi vis vests for sale for $10.
- All Vehicles will need to have a Vehicle Access Pass on the dashboard when entering/exiting Heritage Stadium. Vehicle Access Passes can be downloaded from your Exhibitor Portal. Alternatively, you can collect additional copies from the Show Office.
- Print off multiple copies for your staff / transport companies / couriers etc.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR
For those Exhibitors that are displaying
Caravans | Camper Trailers | Motorhomes | Slide-ons | etc
- In addition to the above Vehicle Access Pass, you will be provided with a quantity of RV Exit Passes which will allow you to remove your RVs from the stadium.
- RV EXIT PASSES will be produced by the Expo administration team and will be delivered to your Stand Contact on Sunday morning 12 March.
- Each pass will be unique to you and your brands. They cannot be shared with other exhibitors.
- You will be assigned One pass for every RV that is on your stand.
- At the Exit Gate, please give the security guard one RV Pass for each of your RVs that leaves Heritage Bank Stadium.
- If you are towing/transporting multiple RVs then you will give the security guard a RV Exit Pass for every RV that is being towed/transported.
NO TRUCKS OR TILT-TRAYS will be allowed entry to the Stadium until 6.00PM
COPIES/IMAGES OF THE EXIT PASSES WON’T BE ACCEPTED.
Gatekeepers/Security officers cannot issue passes on the spot.
NO EXIT PASS = NO EXIT
If you are not towing an RV, then you do not need an RV Exit Pass.
SHOW OFFICE CONTACT DETAILS
Phone: 07 3862 1833 Option 1 | Email: email@example.com