Southern Queensland country is home to the Granite Belt with its stunning landscapes and vineyards.
GRANITE BELT HIGHLIGHTS
- Bushwalk in Girraween National Park, take in the stunning views and marvel at the gigantic granite boulders and spring wildflowers
- Sample award-winning Granite Belt wine at more than 40 cellar doors
- Dine at the Queensland College of Wine Tourism’s Varias Restaurant, where chefs match the local wine with dishes starring local ingredients
- Indulge in exceptional regional fare including locally cured meats, jams and preserves, olives, olive oils, cheeses and chocolates
- Experience a unique seasonal event like Ballandean Estate’s Opera in the Vineyard
- Ride your own, or hire a bike to explore the 34km Stanthorpe to Ballandean cycle trail