Tidy Park Award
This award is designed to recognise those parks that have consistently immaculate presentation, regardless of the level of facilities they offer their guests.
The Tidy Park award allows CPAQ members to be recognised by their peers for their amazingly tidy park.
This award will be presented to a park owner/operator that has a beautifully presented caravan park that consistently gets positive guest feedback based on its presentation and cleanliness.
Criteria used to determine the winner of this award include:
- Guest feedback
- Customer ratings on review sites including, but not limited to, TripAdvisor, WikiCamps, Booking.com, ReviewPro
- Images from across the year showcasing the presentation of the park
Nominations can be made by the business that has been turned around, industry suppliers or other individuals within the sector that know the nominated business well.
Ensure the nomination includes:
- Any processes or procedures the park uses to ensure it is consistently tidy
- Why the park is kept as tidy as it is
- Photos of the park
- Customer reviews and feedback showcasing that it is seen as being a tidy park year round
- (if appropriate) the names of key staff who go above and beyond to keep the park as tidy as it is
- A current photo of the business or a copy of the business’ logo
A nomination form will be available once this award opens for nominations. Nominations do not need to be on the supplied form as long as the criteria are met.
The winner of this Award will receive:
- The 2020 Refurbishment Award
- Profile in an upcoming edition of the Parkies Post
- News Story on the Innovation and your business on the Members Portal of the Caravanning Queensland and In News eNewsletter
- A story about the business (not necessarily the innovation) on the Caravanning Queensland consumer site
- A complimentary 1/12th page advert in the 2021 edition of the Queensland Caravan Parks & Touring Accommodation Directory
Examples of a Tidy Park that can be used in nominations:
- Beautifully manicured lawns
- Carefully painted cabins and buildings
- Spotless camp kitchens
Conditions of entry:
Nominee must be a current financial park member of Caravan Parks Association of Queensland as at 31 March 2020.