Terms & Conditions for sponsorship of the 2020 CPAQ Conference
All costs within the prospectus are inclusive of GST and listed in Australian Dollars.
By returning a sponsorship booking form you are accepting the following terms and conditions:
- Sponsorship within each level is limited and will be allocated firstly to those businesses that sponsored the event in 2019 (subject to receiving their completed sponsorship forms by 30 November 2019) and then in the order received.
- Sponsorship entitlements do not commence until your deposit payment has been received in full.
- All completed sponsorship forms received will receive a return confirmation email acknowledging their receipt, and a tax invoice will be issued.
- A 50% deposit must be paid within 14 days of receipt of the deposit invoice to confirm sponsorship. The remainder of your sponsorship fee must be paid within 30 days of the invoice, or at least 7 days prior to the start of the event whichever comes first.
- In the event of cancellation, or a reduction in sponsorship level, a 50% cancellation fee based on the initial sponsorship level will be applied.
- All prices include GST
- To ensure full participation in all conference promotional activities please supply your logo by 1 January 2020. Your logo should be supplied in a high quality electronic format (EPS or AI format preferred).
- Complimentary conference tickets are specified in the sponsorship packages and any additional tickets must be purchased separately. Additional attendees (including individuals just working on the stand) must register and pay prior to the Event. An official name badge will be required to access the conference and exhibition area.
- CPAQ reserves the right to refuse any person admission to the conference and/or trade exhibition without assigning any reason. Attendees must conduct themselves in an orderly manner and not act in any manner which causes offense, annoyance or inconvenience to the sponsors, delegates, event organisers or any visitors to the conference.
- Member Rates are only available to Associate Members of Caravan Parks Association of Queensland with membership fees paid in full for the 2019/2020 financial year.
Any questions about this event should be directed to the CPAQ office on 07 3862 1833 (option 2)