“Father’s Day Giveaway” Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter, how to claim, the prize and gifts form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Caravanning Queensland (the Promoter). Caravanning Queensland is jointly formed of the Caravan Trade & Industries Association of Queensland Limited (ABN 46 009 859 367) and the Caravan Parks Association of Queensland Inc (ABN 75 688 493 704) of Unit 9, 10 Hudson Rd Albion, QLD 4010. Phone number: (07) 3862 1833.
- Entry is only open to Queensland residents aged 18 years or over.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, Caravanning Queensland Members and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The promotion commences at 9.01AM on Sunday 6 September 2020 AEST and closes at 8:59am AEST on Monday 7 September 2020 (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter, individuals must:
(a) during the Promotional Period, visit Caravanning Queensland’s page on Facebook (www.facebook.com/CaravanningQueensland ) (“Facebook Page”) or see the promotional post on their newsfeed and
(b) Enter a comment answer as per the instructions on the promotional posts.
(c) Each entrant must like the ‘Caravanning Queensland’ Facebook page in order to be eligible.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
- Multiple prize draw entries permitted, subject to the following: each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- Winners will be chosen at random by the promoter. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize pack is valued at a RRP of $100.00. The prize pack is made up as follows:
– 1 x ‘Brisbane Edition’ Monolopy Game
– 2 x Adult entry Tickets to the next Caravanning Queensland owned and operated Caravan Show held in Brisbane (Pending the final decision made by the organisers)
The winner of the competition will be announced Monday 7th September 2020 at 10:01am AEST. The winner’s name may be published on a promotional post on www.facebook.com/CaravanningQueensland
- The prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable and cannot be taken as cash, unless specified otherwise by the Promoter.
- The winners will be notified once the prize is ready for collection and the prize must be redeemed / collected from the office of Caravanning Queensland, Unit 9 / 10 Hudson Road Albion Queensland 4010.
- If the prizes are unclaimed 14 days before the commencement of the relevant event, then the prize will be forfeited and no redraw will take place.
- If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for any materials they submit via the promotion including but not limited to comments, recordings and images (“Content”). The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for such Content to the full extent permitted by law. The Promoter may remove or decline to publish any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever. Entrants warrant and agree that:
(a) they will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Promoter may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication;
(b) their Content shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity;
(c) they will obtain prior consent from any person or from the owner(s) of any property that appears in their Content;
(d) the Content is the original artistic or literary work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party;
(e) they consent to any use of the Content which may otherwise infringe the Content creator’s moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights; and
(f) they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others’ computer or communication systems.
Without limiting any other terms herein, the entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for any breach of the above terms.
- As a condition of entering this promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (which shall include Content) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media and/or social media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Facebook will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the promotion (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- To opt out from the Promoter’s promotional activity (promotion, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant), respond to the Promoter via email, or private message the Promoter on Social Media, with your request. To opt out from promotional activity (promotion, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant) from any third parties, please follow their guidelines for opting out. Note that the onus for a third party to act on any opting out requests with regards to their promotional activities resides with the third party and not with the Promoter.
Permit not required.