Queensland caravan parks are currently restricted from opening except:
- Where people live permanently in caravan parks or are staying in caravan parks as interim abodes where their primary residence is not available, they may continue to do so, with social distancing observed.
- May continue to operate for essential workers such as health practitioners or other persons providing essential services for example, emergency services or infrastructure projects, with social distancing observed.
This map provides an indication of which caravan parks are remaining open in a limited capacity.
- Green markers indicate parks that are currently open (in a restricted form)
- Orange markers indicate parks that may be open (but not yet confirmed)
- Red markers indicate parks that are closed as a result of the Public Health Direction relating to COVID-19
This information is provided as guidance only. Please contact the parks in the region you need accommodation as each park may have its own policies in terms of minimum length of stay and will need to confirm the reason for your travel.
If you are caravan park operator in Queensland and your listing needs updating on this map, please contact the CPAQ team by email.