The 2021 Let’s Go Queensland Caravan & Camping Supershow will be held at the Brisbane Showgrounds from 2 – 7 June 2021.
This event covers the entire Brisbane showgrounds and is one of the few events to close off Gregory Terrace during the whole event. We also use parts of the new Pavilion Carpark as exhibitor space.
This massive 6-day event, held at the iconic Brisbane Showgrounds, will showcase all the latest Outdoor Lifestyle Products, including Caravans, Camper Trailers, Motorhomes, Tent Trailers, Campervans, 5th Wheelers and Recreational Vehicle Accessories. There will also be a vast range of 4×4’s & Tow Vehicles, 4×4 equipment, touring information & more. All the major brands of camper trailers, caravans, slide-ons campers, fifth wheelers and motorhomes exhibit at the event.
Over 42,000+ visitors attend the event annually from Queensland, interstate and overseas.
An extensive advertising campaign will be rolled out for this event including press, radio, tv, social media, billboard etc.
The Queensland Caravan, Camping and Touring Supershow is all about outdoor related activities and not just all about Recreational Vehicles and Camping. Supershow visitors will want to purchase items to compliment their setup including:
- A fridge/freezer for the camper trailer
- Roof racks and Recovery tracks for the tow vehicle
- A jetski or dirt bike for remote exploring
- Suspension or safety upgrades for the tow vehicle
- Fishing gear etc
The Supershow is open to all forms of activities and products relating to the outdoors including:
- Recreational Vehicles (eg camper trailers, Caravans, Motorhomes, Campervans etc)
- Caravan Accessories
- Camping Accessories
- 4×4 vehicles and accessories
If you are interested in exhibiting at the Let’s Go Queensland Caravan and Camping Supershow, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Products/Services you are wanting to exhibit
- Size and area you would prefer
- Indoor or outdoor location.
- Contact details
The Supershow Committee