Note: Your ticket is valid for one day of entry to the Queensland Caravan, Camping & Touring Supershow between the days of 5 – 10 June inclusive.
*Government Seniors, Centrelink Aged and Disablility Pension Card Holders and Department of Veteran Affairs Gold and White Card Holders only. Proof of concession will be required on presentation of ticket at entry. 2019AcceptedConcessionCards
HOW TO BUY TICKETS TO THE SUPERSHOW
AT THE GATE
Simply present at any entry gate and purchase your entry ticket at the ticket booth. Cash or card are accepted. Please have your valid concession card ready (if applicable).
BUY YOUR TICKET ONLINE AND TRAVEL FREE TO/FROM BRISBANE SHOWGROUNDS
From any station on the Queensland Rail Citytrain Network including north from Gympie, west from Rosewood, south from Varsity Lakes and all Brisbane stations. Change at either Roma, Central or Brunswick Street Railway Stations to the loop train which will take you direct to the Brisbane Showgrounds. There is no need to use your GoCard. Simply present your printed or digital version of your online ticket with you as you board the train. 2019 Train Map
You must retain your ticket for Free return rail travel journey. Tickets will be scanned to allow entry. Each ticket has its own unique barcode and can only be used once. NOTE: Free train travel does not apply to the AIRTRAIN travelling between the Airport and Eagle Junction Station. Please make sure you list the number of children travelling with you so that a ticket will be generated for each child.
Conditions of Entry
- The event operator reserves the right, with reasonable cause, to refuse entry or remove any person without entitlement to a refund, including any person who causes a disturbance, or refuses to comply with reasonable requests made by the event operator.
- Visitors must be able to produce evidence of proof of purchase (receipt) to event security when exiting the grounds. This may include checking the contents of bags to match the item with the product description on the receipt or proof of purchase. It is the responsibility of the visitor to obtain a receipt or proof of purchase from the exhibitor when making a purchase.
- You must comply with any reasonable directions given by the event operator and the security arrangements for the event and the venue which may include searches of clothing and possessions and prohibition of certain items such as knives, umbrellas, glass, illegal items, vehicles or other transportation devices (except as required because of a disability), alcohol, animals and items which may cause nuisance or danger.
- No animals are permitted within the show buildings or grounds at any time except guide animals required for persons with disabilities and as certified by law.
- If you bring children into the event you are responsible for their care and conduct. All children attending the event must be under the supervision of an adult guardian at all times. You are responsible for any acts or omissions committed by children whom you have brought to the event.
- CLICK HERE to read the complete Conditions of Entry.