Seeking an Relief Manager for the Wet Season
We are looking for full-time Relief park managers at Normanton Tourist Park for the up and coming wet season.
The position will require you to deal with the day-to-day management and operations and striving to reach the goals of the business.
The successful applicants will posses the following traits:
- Exceptional customer service, sales & public relations skills.
- Responsive to customer’s needs with excellent problem-solving ability.
- Knowledge of Newbook or similar booking software.
- Computer literacy.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Strong practical skills in landscaping, property & facilities maintenance.
- Equipment maintenance, including pool, plant and power tools.
- Minor construction of park buildings, cabins and caravans maintenance.
- Excellent organisational & time management skills.
- Enthusiasm & attention to detail.
- Weekend and public holiday availability.
- Live onsite and complete overnight on-call duties.
- After hours work required at times.
A competitive package will be offered based on previous experience and suitability to the role.
All Management positions within our Company come with the approval to occupy a powered site or onsite accommodation. Rental and utility fees will be calculated in to the remuneration package offered to a successful applicant.
If you believe you possess all of the skills above and you would like to express your interest in a management position, please email through a letter of introduction along with your resume for consideration to email@example.com.