Seeking an Assistant Business Manager
Calling all Holiday Park Visionaries ready to take that next step to further your career.
Are you keen to immerse yourself in an environment bursting with knowledge and capacity for future career advancement?
This could be just that amazing opportunity you have been searching for!!
The Award winning Esk Caravan Park and Motel Group, located in the Somerset Region, only 50 minutes west of Brisbane, is currently experiencing extensive tourism growth which shows little sign of slowing.
The newly created role of Assistant Business Manager has been developed to bring emerging industry knowledge and dedicated leadership to a busy team of talented people.
This role has many facets and is an evolving role allowing the successful applicant to merge their current level of industry skill into a well organised operation. Leadership, emotional intelligence, and excellent communication skills will be required to operate within the team and engage fluently with the operating directors.
Our goals are to provide exciting growth opportunities to this unique role allowing ongoing advancement within the business through mentoring and working targets and goals.
Career Pathways of the Role:
- Mentoring Project – the role will be supported by a 12-month Project Plan allowing the successful applicant to engage in an organised mentoring project of industry growth.
- Business Manager – this will be the 12-month target allowing the Assistant Business Manager to evolve and grow within the business and emerge to become the new title.
- Remuneration – Starting salary $65,000pa, 9.5% super, 2-bedroom managers residence plus utilities. Successful 100% completion of 6 and 12-month targets, goals and KPI markers are inclusive of $5,000 salary increases.
The Assistant Business Manager is a “live in” role and the successful applicant needs to be determined to succeed whilst taking on guidance and mentoring to embrace the full capabilities of the role.
We encourage anyone who has worked in Duty/Assistant managerial roles within a fast-paced tourism business to apply. Further consideration will also be provided to applicants with Caravan Park Industry experience.
The ideal candidate suited for this role will have a good balance of both mental and physical health.
Please email your resume with an attached cover letter detailing your answers to the questions below to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Demonstrate your perspective of how roles from your past assimilates to this position.
- Explain the appeal for living in a country community town and how you will fit into this lifestyle.
- Demonstrate your methodology on time/task management and how it helps organise your day.
- Detail your leadership style – explain your communication style across a team.
Please Note: Only suitable applicants will be contacted