Dreamed of living in the Outback?
The position is situated in Roma and we are seeking the engagement of a Park Management Couple looking for that next step in their career or looking for a country adventure working in the bustling region of Roma.
Situated in the main street, the park is well established and provides a wide range of accommodation services to the travellers and working market along with sites for all sizes of caravans and RV’s.
This role requires a multi-talented couple who have a combined customer focus and market & industry knowledge across operational management.
The right couple will bring with them a desire to both apply existing knowledge to their role and learn and grow with the business under the guidance of the Owner.
Key knowledge of the following aspects will be regarded in the interview process:
- Front Office – understanding of Industry Software package and able to manage booking charts and engines.
- Housekeeping – ability to provide well-presented and maintained Cabins, Amenities and Camp Kitchens.
- Building maintenance, grounds and outdoors – hands on ability to manage and maintain the facilities.
- Problem Solving – solution orientated with a key focus on cost management is a MUST.
- Knowledge and ability of software used in the industry is preferred and essential for this role.
The remuneration package includes onsite accommodation, utilities and internet.
Should this all appeal to your sense of adventure and you have a proven track record in the Industry or aligning industries then take the next step and apply for the role.
Apply in writing including resume and cover letter to email@example.com attention Tim.
Applications close 23rd January, 2021
Other Industry Jobs