The Employee of the Year Award recognises an employee from within the industry who consistently goes above and beyond during their work day.
This may be a groundskeeper who goes the extra mile to keep the grounds tidy, the front office staff member who has a special way of welcoming guests, the cleaner who has implemented a new process to benefit the business, the office manager who has a great way of encouraging the whole team to work together or any other staff member that you believe should be recognised for their amazing work.
This award will be presented to a park employee that has been nominated by their employer.
All nominees will receive a certificate acknowledging their nomination.
Nominations close 15 March 2020
This award is proudly sponsored by
Caravan Industry Association of Australia is pleased to sponsor the 2020 Employee of the Year award.
“The industry is home to many hardworking and dedicated employees across all sectors, and we are very proud to recognise these individuals for their commitment and contribution to the industry.”
Caravan Industry Association of Australia is the peak national body for the caravanning and camping industry in Australia. The organisation operates as a not-for-profit with the vision ‘To lead and champion a robust, compliant and sustainable caravanning and camping industry in Australia’.
Caravan Industry Association of Australia can be contacted via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 03 9815 2015.
The award judges will consider the following points when deciding this award:
- The reason the employee deserves to be recognised
- An example/s of when the employee has gone above and beyond
- Letter/s of recommendation
- Guest and/or peer feedback
Please ensure your nomination includes:
- An outline of the nominee’s progression through the industry and contribution made during their employment
- A brief biography of the nominee showcasing their desired career path and any relevant training and development
- If the nominee is part of a team which has made a great achievement, specify the contribution of the nominee
- The nominee’s full name, job title, the business they are employed by
- A minimum of one written reference or recommendation. At least one of these references from the nominee’s direct supervisor or manager
- A photo of the nominee
- A nomination form is available for this award however nominations do not need to be on this form as long as the criteria are met.
Nominations can be made by the Employer or by someone else on their behalf.
Nominations close 15 March 2020
The winner of this Award will receive:
- The 2020 Employee of the Year Award
- Attendance at the 2021 Caravan Industry Association of Australia National Conference including return economy airfares, three nights accommodation, $250 spending money
- A Delegate ticket to the 2021 Future Leaders Forum
- A Delegate Ticket to the 2021 CPAQ Conference
- Profile in an upcoming edition of the Parkies Post
Conditions of entry
The nominee must have been employed by a current financial park member of Caravan Parks Association of Queensland for a continuous period of no less than 18 months and must still be employed in the industry at the point of announcing the winner. Contractors of current financial members of Caravan Parks Association of Queensland are not eligible