The 2021 CPAQ Awards Nominations are now OPEN!
This year we are showcasing 10 award categories that spotlight the wonderful people and caravan parks we all know and love.
Each award category recognises an individual or a business who operate with exceptional service, presentation and are without a doubt some of the best within the Queensland Caravan Parks Industry. Now is the time to nominate these superstars to give them the recognition and honour they thoroughly deserve for their hard work and high standards of excellence.
Nomination Forms can be accessed here:
- Simon Warner Memorial Young Achiever Award
- Gordon Harris Turnaround Award
- Ray Fitton Award for Innovation
- Environmental Award
- Good Corporate Citizen Award
- Outstanding Host Award
- Refurbishment Award
- Tidy Park Award
- Employee of the Year Award
- Team of the Year Award
Nominations close 31 March 2021!
Nominations close 5pm AEST.
Nominating for an industry award gives you the opportunity to gain recognition for your hard work!
Other benefits include:
- BRAGGING RIGHTS
- Working through the nomination process, allowing you to take a critical look at your business
- Receive the Award which you can display in your reception area
- Chance to share your experiences with other operators
- Blog post about your business on the consumer facing Caravan Queensland website
The winners of the Simon Warner Memorial Young Achiever Award and the Employee of the Year Award also receive:
- A complimentary registration for the next CPAQ Conference
- A complimentary registration for the National Conference and (if they are under 40) the Future Leaders Forum the year after being announced as the winner
Nominating for these Awards
Nominations should be concise and clearly showcase why your business should receive the award. Ensure that each question on the nomination form has been addressed
Nominations can only be submitted on the form provided, however, you can supplement your application with as many attachments as you wish to send.
You may nominate your own business or another industry business you believe deserves recognition
All nominees must be current financial members of Caravan Parks Association of Queensland as at 31 March 2021
Writing a winning submission – the 4i’s
What will catch the judges’ interest? Judges may read a number of entries so think about starting with a clear statement that sets the scene and makes it clear why you are a worthy recipient of the award then expand from there
What makes your story unique? Carefully choose words that can help you articulate this – was it the first, the only, the biggest etc
This is possibly the most important part – make sure you include evidence to back up what you claimed to have achieved. Give actual figures, customer reviews and consider including graphs. Ensure the judges are truly blown away by your achievements!
A picture is worth a thousand words – consider the careful use of images, charts and diagrams to get your message across
Is this YOU?
So, if you think you know, or better yet, you ARE an industry superstar – then we want to hear from you!
Nominations close 31 March 2021