CPAQ Award Nominations Close Sunday 15 March
With the CPAQ Conference fast approaching, we would like to remind you of the closing date for the CPAQ Awards.
These awards recognise parks and individuals in Queensland that are doing an outstanding job in areas like customer experience, innovation, environmental initiatives and having an exceptionally tidy park to mention just a few.
The winners of these awards are announced at the annual CPAQ Conference Award Dinner which is being held at RACV Royal Pines Resort on the evening of Tuesday 31 March 2020.
We are currently accepting nominations for the following awards:
- Simon Warner Memorial Young Achiever of the Year Award sponsored by Manufactured Homes Insurance Agency (MHIA)
- Employee of the Year Award sponsored by Caravan Industry Association of Australia
- Gordon Harris Turnaround Award
- Ray Fitton Award for Innovation
- Environmental Award
- Good Corporate Citizen Award
- Outstanding Host Award
- Refurbishment Award
- Tidy Park Award
- WTF! Award sponsored by Caravan Parks Association of Queensland
If you think you park, or a staff member in your park, is doing something exceptional why not consider nominating…
The nomination process is not overly onerous and nominations will be accepted in any format that the judges can view (on the nomination form, by email, in a presentation, by video etc).
NOMINATIONS CLOSE SUNDAY 15 MARCH 2020
For more information on these awards, click here.
Have you registered for the 2020 CPAQ Conference yet?
Don’t miss out!
The event starts in
Important Conference Links