In 2019 Caravan Parks Association of Queensland (CPAQ) introduced a series of new awards designed to recognise those Queensland caravan parks working to improve their business and deliver an exceptional customer experience.
This year there are 10 awards up for grabs by CPAQ members offering plenty of opportunities to showcase the hard work you and your team have put into developing your park and nominations open TODAY!
What are the Awards?
- Simon Warner Memorial Young Achiever of the Year Award
- Gordon Harris Turnaround Award
- Ray Fitton Award for Innovation
- Environmental Award
- Good Corporate Citizen Award
- Outstanding Host Award
- Refurbishment Award
- Tidy Park Award
- Employee of the Year Award sponsored by Caravan Industry Association of Australia
- WTF! Award sponsored by Caravan Parks Association of Queensland
Nominations will close 15 March 2020!
Nominations can be submitted via email to email@example.com
Why Nominate for an Award?
Nominating for an industry award gives you the opportunity to gain recognition for your hard work!
Other benefits include
- Working through the nomination process, allowing you to take a critical look at your business
- Receive the Award which you can display in your reception area
- Chance to share your experiences with other operators
- Blog post about your business on the consumer facing Caravan Queensland website
For the winners of the Simon Warner Memorial Young Achiever Award and the Employee of the Year Award
- A complimentary registration for the next CPAQ Conference
- A complimentary registration for the National Conference and (if they are under 40) the Future Leaders Forum the year after being announced as the winner
Nominating for these Awards
Nominations should be concise and clearly showcase why your business should receive the award. Ensure that each question on the nomination form has been addressed
Nominations can be in any form that can be viewed/accessed by CPAQ
You may nominate your own business or another industry business you believe deserves recognition
All nominees must be current financial members of Caravan Parks Association of Queensland as at 31 January 2020
Writing a winning submission – the 4i’s
What will catch the judges’ interest? Judges may read a number of entries so think about starting with a clear statement that sets the scene and makes it clear why you are a worthy recipient of the award then expand from there
What makes your story unique? Carefully choose words that can help you articulate this – was it the first, the only, the biggest etc
This is possibly the most important part – make sure you include evidence to back up what you claimed to have achieved. Give actual figures, customer reviews and consider including graphs. Ensure the judges are truly blown away by your achievements!
A picture is worth a thousand words – consider the careful use of images, charts and diagrams to get your message across
Nominations close 15 March 2020